Wednesday, December 28, 2011

"Israel, Israel, que bonito es Israel"



What more can I say? I lo ve it. And the people are nice, some of them, the ones that don't work in the security, or the bus drivers, or the... but there are also the rest of the that are really nice, and like talking to you.

It was amazing, I really enjoyed hanging out with all the friends I haven't seen in ages and the new friends; also being back there in ישראעל after 10 years was indescribable.

One of the days I went up north, all the way to the border with Lebanon.

here are some photos:







On Tuesday I got to go to the shuk artesanal next to shuk ha carmel, it was very fun.






The birds where looking for a place to settle and sleep, it look gorgeous with that beautiful sunset sky.

 
One night walking to dinner, A and me run into a Hanukkah party on the street, it was really fun.






And my last sunset in Tel Aviv for this adventure...




Beautiful! Shalom Israel!

Next post I'll tell you more stories of the trip!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment