Friday, December 9, 2011

To the east and then North


Continuing with the tales and not leaving you wondering...

The next flight went through without much happening, nobody was sitting next to me, the sits weren't that comfortable and after some reading time I fell asleep, of course that wasn't the best idea for my body but without much to do and that much tiredness, what can I say?...



We landed in Tel Aviv, I got on the train and on my way to Haifa.
I haven't been in Israel in 10 years, so I am practically starting from 0. Even the airport was a completely different story from that time.

I got to my friends house around 2:30am, beat up, tired and wanting to shower, but before we had to catch up at least for a bit. Igal and me have been friends for a really long time, more or less near 10 years; we haven't really seen each other much since he came to live in Israel 8 years ago. I saw him but a song in a wedding a year ago and we got one day to catch up months ago in California. So this trip is going to be a reunion for the last years and the next to come.

So without needing to say much everybody went to work "next" day and the dog woke me up at 1:30pm. It was raining, I went for a walk and then one of my friends, Dani --Igals brother--, came back from work and we went up the hill to have some dinner/lunch/breakfast kind of meal. Food was absolutely delicious, I was still dead-tired/jet-lag. So it all started bit relaxed and then catch up some more.

Next day (and by that I mean today) we --Dani and me-- went walking around and through Haifa. We got up the hill, and the view the beautiful view... (pictures below) It is dreamy, breathtaking and if I can named all other synonyms I will...

Today/Yesterday is Friday, Shabbat, so the last bus was at 4:20pm...


Probably this all didn't make a great story, partially because it is 4:16am and I have been walking up and down the hill all day. So without much more here are a few pieces of my photographic journey...

Enjoy!









No comments:

Post a Comment